Same great design as the V1, but with a few modifications:
- New BDEDC logo and added topo pattern
- Steel shot hole size enlarged to hold 1/4" ammo
- Comes in two Titanium finishes - stonewashed and black
One of my fondest memories from my childhood is running through the woods with my ol’ Wrist Rocket, pretending to be as cool as Huck Finn. (I wasn’t!) While I never became a deadeye and went decades without using one, my interest in slingshots never really waned. Like most of us, I’m still a big kid at heart.
The Pocket Slingshot V2 comes in two different titanium finishes, fits in the palm of your hand, and can be tucked discreetly into your pocket or pouch.
This Pocket Slingshot isn’t going to put food on the table or save you from an alleyway mugging, but it will bring back those fond memories from your childhood and get you into some good, old fashioned trouble, plinking around in your back yard or on the trail.
Specs (of metal portion of slingshot)
- Thickness: .25 in. (5.65 mm)
- Height: 3.25 in. (82.55 mm)
- Width: 2 in. (50.80 mm)
- Weight: Titanium: 1.7 oz or 48.2 g
- Uses 1/4" steel shot (comes with 3 in handle that are held in place with o-rings)
- Rubber tubing is held in place using 1/4" steel bearings (same size as ammo)
Disclaimer: These are the real deal. You are fully responsible for anything that happens past this point. Know your local/state laws and be safe...Godspeed.
*Please expect delays on all international shipments due to Covid-19*